Rishikesh Rafting Package
Rishikesh is a city which is located in the Dehradun district and is also known as the YOGA center of India. Here you will find the best yoga teachers in the whole world. Situated in the Shivalik range of the great Himalayas, this city gives you the perfect view of natural beauty.
River Ganga flows through this city and this place is considered holy as equal to Haridwar. This place is famous for its yoga, holy rituals and Triveni ghat which are also called the combination of three rivers.
Apart from it, many adventures sports are also been played here like rafting, white water rafting, bungee jumping and many more. The atmosphere here is energetic and full of activities.
We, Uttrakhandstrip welcome you to be the part of Rishikesh and explore the beauty of this beautiful place with us. We will make your trip beautiful. We have a team of professionals which will relate you to the past of this place and will introduce you to this place adorable mountains and culture.
- Reviews 1 Review5/5
- Vacation Style Holiday Type
- Activity Level Extreme
- Group Size Large Group
RISHIKESH RAFTING PACKAGE (Ex – Haridwar or Dehradun Airport)
Duration : 01 Nights / 02 Days
- Quotation Based on Min 06 Persons on Twin Sharing Basis.
- Rooms with Breakfast & Dinner.
- Transport & Sightseeing Using 01 Toyota Innova Car Inclusive of all road taxes toll parking driver allowance etc.
- 05% GST, Entry Tickets, Anything which is not includes In Inclusion.
- Day 1 Haridwar or Dehradun Airport – Rishikesh
Arrival from Haridwar Railway station or Dehardun Airport, Transfer to Hotel. Check In Hotel. Overnight stay in Rishikesh
- Day 2 Rishikesh – Rafting - Haridwar Railway station or Dehardun Airport
Day at Leisure for Rafting. Afternoon Transfer to Haridwar Railway station or Dehardun Airport
While we plan for a trip the first thing that pops up in our mind is “where will we stay?” i.e. accommodation. Whenever someone goes out for a trip they plan in advance about the place they will be staying. A comfortable place to stay while travelling and touristing is a ‘must’. Because while touristing a person gets tired of all the loitering and roaming from one place to the other and looks for a good place to rest. Uttarakhand’s Trip is a trekking company and we provide our customers with best of our services. Therefore we also make sure that our customers are provided with the best accommodation facilities within their budget. As you all must be knowing that while trekking you will have to spend the nights in somewhere between the jungles and meadows. Hotels and guest houses are not available there. So, we provide high quality tents to our customers. And we also provide hotel rooms and cottage service wherever it is available. We assure you that we will provide you with the best accommodation facilities. You need not to worry about where you will be staying while trekking. Uttarakhand’s Trip will take full care of your comfort and safety.
On your feet, wear old tennis shoes (that you don’t mind getting wet) or sandalsthat latch around the ankle. Crocs, flip-flops, and bare feet can be impractical and unsafe for whitewater rafting. Staying dry, or at least drying off fast, is the key to staying warm on whitewater rafting trips.
- Dry bag for anything you don’t want to get wet. If you’re only taking little things and not too much, most guides have a “community” dry bag you can put your stuff in.
- Waterproof camera. …
- Bathing suit. …
- Clothing. …
- Water shoes. …
- Socks. …
- Sunscreen/Chapstick. …
- Longer shorts, or pants and t-shirts that can be tucked in, so you’re more comfortable in our full body harnesses.
- Wear sunscreen.
- Layer up! …
- Remove any dangling jewelry and rings before arriving.
- Bring a camera! …
- Cash to tip your amazing guides!